LOOKING FOR AN ACTIVITY TO ENROLL YOUR KIDS DURING THE THANKSGIVING DAY BREAK? WE ARE HOSTING A 3 DAY SOCCER CAMP FOR KIDS 4-12YRS OLD.
The Thanksgiving Day Soccer Camp consists of 3 half days designed for beginners and experienced boys and girls ages 4-12. Campers are placed into their groups according to age & ability so as to have fun with young players while also teaching them the skills they need for improved soccer success.
DATES: Monday, November 19 – Wednesday, November 21
LOCATION: BakerRipley Cleveland Campus
ADDRESS: 720 Fairmont Pkwy, Pasadena, TX 77504
*** To register call 713.944.9186 or in person at Cleveland Ripley
What is included with the camp fee?
- Camp Shirt (One of four colors)
- Drinks & Snack
- Player Evaluation
Indoor or Outdoor? The majority of the camp day will be outside, but some activities may rotate inside for an indoor experience, also contingent on weather. Campers will have frequent breaks.
How are players grouped? We start with the age of the player and after a quick evaluation, we can move them to a group that will challenge them.
Campers Should Bring
- Flat Surfaced Shoes (cleats can be worn on the grass surfaces, but not indoor – bring both in case of weather)
- Reusable Water Bottle
- Shin Guards
Techniques Covered During Camp
Each day the coaches will take the players through an age appropriate progressive series of fun skill building practices from unopposed, to opposed, game related and finally into a game.
- Soccer ABC – Players will improve their Agility, Balance and Coordination.
- Dribbling – improve the ability to change direction and move at speed.
- Passing – improve accuracy, pace and 1st touch control.
- Shooting – improve power and placement with each foot.
- Defending – improve defending skills and learn how to defend.
- Games – play actual games in small sided environments using the skills learned above.